Author: I have published two non-fiction titles based around the work I’ve been doing in my agency, and have three (and growing) fiction novels, Epic Fantasy, which takes up the bulk of my writing time.
Business: I founded, own and run a small boutique Web Agency, ireckon Digital. It began in the mid 1990s and has been through many iterations over that lifespan.
- I have been called “passionate” and “enthusiastic”, although in 2023 I heard a term which I think sits more confortably with me: “I am not indifferent”
- I think that term better defines me. I am engaged and involved in the things I do
- I live at the beach on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, which has been transformative, getting out of the city bustle
- There’s been no commercial full-time office for well over 15 years, that suits me best.
- I’m still trying to figure out my best rhythms which seem to fluctuate too often.
- Post-Covid I really enjoyed getting back into some real travel again with my first trip to Vietnam. Time to do a lot more of that.
My blog is a collection of thoughts. I don’t write in it regularly enough to be that interesting.